Terms and Conditions
Electronic Payments/ Refund/ Rescheduling Policy
- AS Salama offer’s online mode of payment. You may use internet banking or debit/credit card for making payment for consultation charges. You shall be directed to our trusted payment gateway partners once you proceed to make payment of Service Fees
- AS Salama shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details are provided by you for making the payment of consultation Fees or you use a credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account
- Client/ Patient shall be entitled for rescheduling the appointment made 2 days before appointment in case of any inconvenience the same shall be informed to AS Salama at the earliest (reschedule appointment shall be taken for a date within 14 days )
- Please notify us at the earliest in case of non- confirmation of the appointment by the system due to technical glitches.
- In case the client’s/patient’s credit card/debit card/payment account has been accidentally overcharged, please notify us of the same at the earliest. We shall make all endeavors to refund the amount within 7-14 working days.
- The refund amount will be sent to the respective debit card/credit card/account from which the payment was made. Amount will not be refundable by any other mode in any case.
- We shall not be entitled to hold the responsibility of your consultation with doctor or health care provider in any case. If patient misses the appointment, the patient shall not be entitled to any direct refund from AS Salama Online Appointment. All such issues will be addressed by the concerned Hospital team.
- We do not hold the liability of the unavailability of doctors or health care providers on the scheduled date, in any case. But shall reschedule the appointment and inform the patient.
- AS Salama shall keep the aforesaid information confidential at all times and shall not utilize and share the same with any of the third parties unless is an authorized third party website and / or required by law regulation or court order
- AS Salama reserves the right to modify / implement a new pricing structure at any time prior to billing you for your initial payment or for future payments
- AS Salama uses secure encryption technology to keep your information safe and secured at all time. AS Salama is committed towards maintaining the privacy of the information uploaded by you on the website and complies with the industry standard security safeguards for the purpose of securing the website and the information provided/uploaded by you
- AS Salama uses all reasonable endeavors to ensure the integrity of the online payment facility’s security. Despite our endeavors, breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breaches in security
Payment Gateway Disclaimer – The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to avail and pay the services offered online. AS Salama or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.